(our former ISSN: 2008-1413)
The scope of MJEE is ranging from mathematical foundation to practical engineering design in all areas of electrical engineering. The editorial board is international and original unpublished papers are welcome from throughout the world. The journal is devoted primarily to research papers, but very high quality survey and tutorial papers are also published. There is no publication charge for the authors.
In order to submit your paper to MJEE please following these steps:1. Type manuscript double-spaced, in a single column, using a readable font size (for example, 12-point type). You may also prepare your manuscript based on our final publication fromat, using Microsoft Word 2003/2010 or Latex.
- Download Template for Microsoft Word 2003.
- Download Template for Microsoft Word 2010/2013.
- Download Template for Latex.
2. Register in the site and submit your file. Make your file PDF and in the first stage submit its pdf format and as suplimentary file submit your word/latex format. Download Instructions
If you face difficulty in online paper submission, feel free to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or simply call us on (+98)31-52472290 ext. 325
* Please DO NOT send your paper(s) by email.
|Considering the new policy of ISC, that only accepts journal approved by Ministry of Higher Education, we are no more included in their list since last October. Nevertheles we are doing our best to have best quality of service and solid review policy.|